Tuesday, August 23, 2005


Was reading on Ali Edwards blog about taking a photo a day to record each day visually for a period of time. I thought I'd do it for a month (if I remember to do it each day). So my first photo is my work space at work. I know, thrilling aye. But it was just what I thought of right then. I promise they won't be so boring. I will challenge myself to look for interesting subjects like Elsie Flannigan's pile of washing. How does she make that look so cool. I think it's just her that's so cool and anything she does is cool.

I really want a photobar at the top of my blog but I don't know how to make the photobar in PSE or any other way for that matter. If some nice person reading my blog knows how could you tell me please.

Finished my ScrapCanvas sample (this is going to be a very cool class) and last weeks Ad Inspiration (not that keen of my layout but oh well). Can focus on my FK Awards for Excellence pages now. Scary.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Lianne I saw the thing on Ali Edwards blog about taking a photo every day and thought it was a good idea too. I think I will join you on the challange and give it a go my self.
I can't wait to see the canvas you have done for the class, your work is awesome and I can't wait to attend the class in a couple of weeks.
Cheers Michelle