Thursday, August 04, 2005

I think I found my mojo

I thought I'd lost it or should I say I had lost it.
I could not put a page together but I think the problem was I was trying to scrap like other people instead of me. It's easy to really like what other people do and try and scrap like them but really you have your own style. I could not put it together. I even tried having a couple of drinks the other night and just putting whatever came into my head on the page - not a good look. Definitely don't scrap after a couple of drinks. Well it didn't work for me. So I decided to go back to how I scrap. And it worked (well I think so anyway - I was happy with the result) So from now on I'm scrapping my way not anyone elses and if people don't like it - oh well. But I will like it and I won't be stressed. So I came up with this layout of James using his sponsors' stickers and labels. I like using different bits and pieces on my layouts.

No comments: