Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Nic tagged me

So that means I have to say 5 things about me or idiosyncrasies as Nic said.
So here they are:

1. I always wanted to learn to drive a big truck. Rob drove trucks for awhile and we owned one but at that time I had babies and had no time for truck lessons. So it never happened.

2. I love painting my toenails with nail polish in the summer. It makes me feel fun and lively.

3. I have old hands. If you notice my hands they look older than me. They have always been like that since I was young. Does this mean something?

4. I took karate lessons for about 3 years with James and Emma before we shifted to Port Waikato 3 1/2 years ago. I achieved my Brown belt in that time. I still have the skills that were honed into me at the classes and I often enjoy a little play sparring with the kids.

5. I was a hippy. I was a vegetarian, I wore hippy clothes, I burnt incense, I hung out at Cook St Market, I listened to Led Zeppelin, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix. Rob and I lived on the beach in Gisborne for a summer in the days when you were allowed to live on the beach for the summer. It was the best time in my life - not a worry in the world.

And I tag Ruth Ross and Corinne

2 comments:

nic said...

LOL and i never pictured you as a hippy.... um, wait, yes I did...

Anonymous said...

lianne I had no idea what it meant being tagged but I tried to do my best to share some personal info in my blog. the hippie part is so great to read!

corinnexxx