Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Journal Your Christmas

Day 1 - Manifesto
To have a relaxed and enjoyable Christmas with family. I don't mind driving this year as we have had to stay home the last 2 years. I won't shop in the weekends or late nights if I can help it. Week days and the earlier the better. Prezy cards are a good idea this year. Looking forward to treating myself to some sweet treats - I've been cutting out sugar you see. I think thats it. Maybe some Lindhauer Fraise on Xmas Day - a tradition I seem to have. 

Preparing for Christmas. Decorating.

Sunday was the 1st December here in NZ and it was also National Surfing Day. James arrived for the day and we hit the beach for a fun surf. Not me, I just took some photos, but some of the boys from the Port Waikato Boardriders Club and locals were out even though conditions were not terribly suitable. Onshore winds and choppy surf, but never mind they got out there and had fun for the first National Surfing Day.
The 1st of December is also the day we shifted into our house at Port Waikato and it is 12 years this year that we have been here. We've done a lot to the place but there is still so much more to do. My craft room is finally done and two spare rooms out the back - Rob has claimed one for his man cave. Still waiting for the electrician to finish the lights and then thats it.
Happy December xx

No comments: