Monday, September 19, 2005


Today is my Mum's birthday. We celebrated it yesterday at my sister's place with a yummy dinner. I made Banofee pie. Here's the recipe if you don't already know it.

Line shallow pie or quiche dish with sweet short pastry. I use the pre rolled sheets.
Bake till golden and cooked.
Boil tin of condensed milk for 2 hours till caramel(or use the new caramel one already done)
Pour over cooked pastry.
Chop banana over this when cooled.
Top with whipped cream.
Sprinkle crumbled Flake bar over cream.

Yummo. Easy as pie too. :))

So anyway I gave her two Scrap Canvases I had made and she loved them. One of James and one of Emma. Great idea for a present.
And I made her this very quick card. Nothing fantastic. But cute and she liked it.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yum now if only I wasn't on this blasted diet lol
Love the card by the way.

lucy said...

NIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many points do you think are in a piece of Liannes pie???????? Sounds yummy Lianne. Your canvas' were awesome!!!!!! if they were the ones you were working on at the last crop.