Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Finally

It's the school holidays so I've finally got time to create this blog that I've been dying to start. I don't keep a diary so I thought this would be a great way of recording those things you would put in a diary (not personal of course). And since I'm always on the computer what better way to do it. It looks like fun.
Yes it's school holidays and I had so much planned to do. The days are zooming by and all I've done is scrap - and only one page at that. I was going to clean windows, garden etc, etc, and I feel so guilty cause all I've done is scrap - oh and shop.
I've just been doing baking at the same time as this so don't feel so bad now. Chocolate chip cookies.
So I'm starting this blog today and I hope to keep it up and see if my life is as interesting as it is busy.
BTW yesterday I saved a Kingfisher which was sitting in the middle of the road. I drove straight over it (not squashed) and realised what it was so went back to save it. I picked it up and put it on a pole in the grass but it flew back under my car. Sooo, I had to crawl under the car and get it out again and put it in a tree this time. Poor thing, I think it had either been blown out of tree or stunned or something. I love Kingfishers - my favourite birds. It's not often you get that close to one so of course I had my camera handy and took a photo - not digital though - bummer. Anyway that's the second time I've saved a Kingfisher from the middle of the road. I wonder why they just sit there.

No comments: