Sunday, July 24, 2005

Back to work

It's the last day of the school holidays, back to school for the kids tomorrow (Monday - we're a day ahead down here) and back to work for me on Tuesday. Man did those holidays go quick. I had a lot of fun creating this blog though.
I have added a music video below (Switch by Will Smith) which takes a minute to load up but it's fun. I think I'll change it every now and then.
What else.... I did my ad inspiration page and added it to my 2peas Gallery (link below) but the scan is terrible. I love the page though, looks great IRL. Have just worked out Photomerge in Adobe Photoshop Elements so will redo some of my scans. It is so easy, I didn't realise. I've been doing it in Paint and had become quite good at it except for seeing a line where the two sides join. In Adode PE you can't see the line. Yay. I was quite excited about that. Small things aye!!

No comments: