Wednesday, July 20, 2005

5 hours to waste


Yesterday I dropped my daughter and her friends off at Botany Downs shopping centre to see a movie and go shopping. I didn't want to drive all the way home to Port Waikato (about an hour) and then come back again and pick them up so I had 5 hours to waste.
I never have enough time to do all my shopping usually so here I had all this time to slowly look around anywhere I wanted to. I had no problem filling in 5 hours to the last minute. The only problem was it is very tiring walking around for 5 hours and I had to have lunch on my own :(
I went to Manukau shopping centre and I tried on clothes at my leisure not in a hurry. I had a long look around Spotlight and found some cool bits and pieces - felt stick on letters, these cute little buttons, rickrack in yummy colours and some very cool leather trim.
I looked at new appliances but decided maybe we can wait a bit longer for those. So a very eventful day was had, and I slept like a log last night. And Emma had a good day with her friends too.

No comments: