Thursday, September 21, 2006

I've been defeated

It's near on impossible to update your blog everyday. But I will keep trying.

I was at work till 9 o'clock last night as we had a Tools night and the Cricut lady came and did a demo. OMG I want one. They are sooooo cool. The cool thing about them is they come with the best cartridge - George and Basic Shapes - and another cool thing is it prints so many sizes.

Another very cool thing is we got the new range of MME called Bohemia in the shop. I'm in heaven. Cannot wait to start playing with that. Loving all the transparent die cuts and frames.

Stay cool.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Amen! Its a mission:) Will keep going after 21 days its suppose to turn into a habit.. 21 days aarrgghhhh

Yolande said...

you better save me some papers and diecuts - don't buy them all. Yes so want a cricut too...was fun having a play with it at SENZ... very cool.

Penny said...

I don't know how you blog-a-day girls do it!

Anonymous said...

it does get easier I promise! It's like brushing your teeth you do just do it out of habit. I have a cricut on order!!

Andrea said...

Loving that Bohemia. Why isn't your store closer to me?

Anonymous said...

Don't ya just luv the ladies passion... Lianne has so inspired me... just have not time... but will find it somehow.

Anonymous said...

Oohhh new papers!!!!!!
I will try and get in to the store and get some soon.

Hugs

Donna said...

I'm waiting to get my hands on MME Bohemia! Isn't it gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous bohemia papers ... love them!
don't feel defeated about missing a day of daily blogging. relax ... LOL

Lara said...

that line sounds fantastic - been hearing about it all over the place! I want a cricut too!