Thursday, December 22, 2005
Time to catch up on some blogging
My first day of the holidays. Yay. I'm on a blogging frenzy today.
First thing to do is Michelle's blog challenge from last week.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?... Hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?... Wrap
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?... Both
4. Do you hang mistletoe?... No
5. When do you put your decorations up?... As soon after the 1st Dec as we can
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?... Ham
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?... Xmas holidays at Waiheke - fishing, walking, rowing the dinghy.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?... I actually can't remember - I have such a bad memory.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?... Sometimes - last year we opened all of them, got a bit carried away - though we didn't have many last year.
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him?... whatever's in the cupboard - gingernuts, chocolate chippies.
11. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving?... Giving of course - it's a Mum thing isn't it?
12. What tops your tree?... Mum gives me a new Xmas dec each year and this is one she gave me a few years ago. A beautiful glistening spider web with a little jewelled spider on it.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?... Of course - my Canon EOS Digital SLR camera, LOL.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?... Catching up with friends and family, relaxing and recovering from a years work.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?... Marshmallow Fruit Salad
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?... Camping
17. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?... Yum