Monday, February 14, 2011

Great news

I was invited to join the Scottie Crafts Design Team. See the details here. Such a cool little shop with lots of new product. Looking forward to a very creative year. I'll also be teaching classes at Scotties so that should be lots of fun.

I'm also excited about my first homegrown rock melon. Was very happy when it just fell off the vine this morning in my hands. And it smells so nice. Means it's ready. Doesn't it look beautiful. So proud.
And some gorgeous looking peppers from my garden. Just loving all the yummy homegrown goodness coming out of my garden. So worth the thrill of it all.
Back soon,
lianne

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Congrats on the Design Team!! That's great news!! Cherie xx

carol said...

Great to see you back on line and creating.Your gardening looks great.See you at the retreat