Michelle tagged me.
There are some "rules" that go along with this tag - they are as follows:
1) Call the meme "Regrets - I've Had A Few"
2) Always refer (and link back) to the blogger who tagged you.
3) Always tag (and link to) at least two new bloggers.
4) List as many regrets as you like, but list a minimum of one (even if you have to re-interpret the term 'regret' because you feel strongly that you don't have any)
5) Include these five rules in each post as the meme instructions.
Regrets - yes I have had a few.
My first regret was that I didn't do my last grade in piano. I had one grade to go before I could teach piano. I was 15 and I had better things to do than take piano lessons and sit exams. Silly, silly girl.
My next regret was not staying at school for 7th form and going on to University or Teacher's College or learning a trade.
Next was leaving home at 17. Why didn't I just stay at home and save money.
Next was not doing an OE. But how could I when I had left home at 17 and was working in a bank and spending all my money partying and nightclubbing. Silly girl again.
Next was not completing my 3rd and final year of a Naturopath Diploma. I would have been a qualified Naturopath if I had just done that final year.
What else, I think those are the main things I regret.
Yes if only we knew what we know now back then.
I think I regretted not finishing things off and I try to install that in my kids now that once you start something you must try and finish it. I tell Emma all the time when she wants to stop dancing how much I regret finishing piano. She is still hanging in there just, with just 2 grades to go in Tap. I hope she completes them.
And I tag Yolande and Delys.