Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Getting a bit behind with the updates. You can tell I'm back at work.
Well I didn't get the phone call from For Keeps for the Elite team , an Award or the new Design Team. Boohoo. So my time on the DT is up I guess, though half of my stuff hasn't even been published yet. I'd love to share my entries but last year one of my layouts was picked up for Australian Paper Crafts mag so there's still hope of one or two being published yet.

Have a look at this clothing tag that was on a top I bought in the holidays.
Look familiar?? Those funky flowers are so in aren't they. I love them.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

:o( For Keeps don't know what they are missing out on, your pages are always awesome and I have loved seeing your DT pages in all the past issues of FK.

Loving the tag...the colors are awesome.

later
Michelle