Thursday, February 02, 2012

Work, work, work

Work today. Preparing for another busy weekend in Campland being Waitangi Weekend. Last weekend (Auckland Anniversary Weekend) was the busiest since we've been managing the Park at the beginning of September. We were chocca full. Was great but busy. Managed to get to the beach for a couple of hours yesterday on our day off, got a little sunburnt which is unusual for me at this time of year, that usually happens at the start of summer, but hey we haven't really had a summer.
Made this yummy salad the other day. Thought it was worth sharing.

The Best Lentil Salad, Ever

Here is the recipe I found on Pinterest
It is really good. I think the dressing makes it. Has a middle eastern taste. Yum. This is how mine turned out. My ingredients other than the dressing were:
Black Lentils (from Moshims)
Red onion
Dried Cranberries
Capers
Pinenuts
Feta Cheese
Parsley and other fresh herbs from my garden

I think that was it but you can add what you like.

No comments: