Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yay I've added some more links to the sidebar.
Thanks Kirsty, Sonya, Louise, Rachel and Carol for your links.

Also check out my 'So Inspired By' links - these are the people who most inspire me at the moment with their incredible unique creativeness. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them.

And check out the other ladies on the Qtea Kits DT with me - more awesome inspiration for you. And we're all staying on for another year. So cool.

I've also added a couple of sites to my Cool Sites list at the bottom.

AND one of my fav lines at the mo - Websters Pages - can't wait to see what's next for them.
Here's a Lo using WP.

I'll leave you with these little birdies I made that I love. You can get the pattern here. Scrapbook Studio has an awesome range of designer fabric instore and online.

lianne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you blogging again. Love your birds ... and thanks for the link, I had a go at making one last week and then I made two more ... addictive little things they are!

Unknown said...

Blogs looking great lianne:)

I just wanted to let you know that I have choosen you for a 'Lovely Blog Award. Check out my blog to copy and save the award logo then ...1. Add the logo to your blog.2. Link to the person from whom you received this award.3. Nominate 7 or more blogs.4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are “One Lovely Blog”!

Anonymous said...

Whopeeee..... great to see you've updated your blog, and lovin the new look....