Tuesday, January 20, 2009

new LO and TTV's

We have new Basic Grey in at work. I did this LO using Ambrosia. Love the designs and colours, reminds me of hippy days. YUM!! LO inspired by this LO of Dina Wakleys. AND, I have just discovered Textures for layering over photos or TTV's or whatever they are called. Much easier then brushes I reckon. Here's a photo I did quickly yesterday, remember this is the first one I've ever done, I just grabbed this old photo to experiment on, LOL, look at James' face. But honestly, so easy, has anyone else used them. I love them already and there's so many on the net for free. Check them out on Flickr.
Have you seen the new Crafters Workshop templates being released at CHA. Oohh my goodness. Check them out here. Esp this one and this one.

lianne

6 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Hi Lianne, so lovely to see your work here again! Gorgeous!!! Have a fantastic 2009!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lianne great to see you scrapping again. Love all your wonderful work !!

Lara said...

that's a cool photo overlay...& love the ambrosia layout.

Sharon said...

I love the TTV look - so cool :)

Tracey said...

Hi Ive just found your Blog and love it fantatic work. I will be back to check out more :)

Sonya said...

Hi Lianne, now this might be a pain- but I have choosen you for a blog award- its on my blog for you to copy and paste and to pass on if you want to! Smiles.xx