Saturday, January 17, 2009

First projects of 2009

Firstly thank you Amanda for the Lovely Blog Award. I'll post it in my next post along with some other lovely blogs.

This is a LO I've just done for Fiskars using more of the Cloud 9 Christmas Joy Papercraft kit.
And these are some projects I did with the Jan Qtea kit. The lavender satchet is made with goregous fabric, trims and a crotchet flower from the kit. How cute is that fabric.
Sauce bottle labels punched from notepaper in the kit.
And yep that's my homemade tomato sauce, YUM!! Haven't made any for a few years but was determined to this year. I'm making more this weekend too.And a LO using some of the kit. FUN!! Qtea has such funky kits.

have a nice weekend

lianne

4 comments:

Sonya said...

Hi Lianne. You have been super busy by the looks of things, and you have even updated your blog!! Well done making sauce AND lables!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have been busy, great LO's and check out those sexy legs!!...LOL

Anonymous said...

The lavender sachet looks adorable Lianne :o)

Lara said...

gorgeous creativity...love the look of that lavendar sachet! must gather some lavender from mums next time I'm there.