Monday, November 21, 2011

A month today I'll be 50

Really!! Where did that time go? 50 years. What have I achieved. I have 2 amazing kids, I know that for sure. And for the first time in a long time I'm pretty happy with my life. So I guess thats a great achievement.
Anyway, since it's such a big birthday and I'm not having a party, I'm going to give myself a month of treats. Some just small and some bigger. Nothing too extravagant. Why the heck not. You're only 50 once. Half a century, oohhh that hurts, haha. Nah, I've never worried about my age. You're as old as you feel, I say.
I've made a list of my treats and numbered them and each day I draw a number to see which treat I get. Today's number is 6 and that is a bar of chocolate on my list lol.

And you have to go here and do this. So much fun. Let me know if you do it. I'd love to see them. Got it from Ngaire's blog.

No comments: