Thursday, November 03, 2011

Hunter Gatherer stuff

Rob got his first ever wild pig last Sunday. Look how pleased he is. I of course was not pleased they had to kill the poor pig. I hate that sort of thing, but what is it about some guys that feel the need to do it. I don't really understand. I hate killing anything.

Then on Tuesday we all went for a nice fishing trip with Colin. Not that nice, the weather was horrible, but we were most successful. James caught the biggest 5.3kg snapper, and Rob caught these 2 big 4 kg ones. Lots of other fish were caught also, enough to feed us for awhile, yum, fresh snapper, who could ask for more. I however was not as successful, but did catch 3 various fish, lol. And yes I hate killing fish too, but there are so many of them, it doesn't seem so bad. And fish is very good for you. The thought does play on my mind though, killing them that is. Not totally happy with that.

But I was extremely happy to gather this lovely bunch of flowers from my garden. So I was most content with that.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Get over it girl, it,s a bloke thing

Mrs Frizz said...

gorgeous - love the colour purple ...