Sunday, February 10, 2008

Qtea kit fun

Got my Qtea Kits on Friday and couldn't wait to have a play. Here's a couple of LO's so far. The Chocolate Kisses kit was perfect for this fun photo of Rob & I taken with my Lomo Fisheye camera.
And this LO for the latest Scrap the Teenz Summer Fun theme using Qtea's Phone Gnome kit.
James left today for Uni again but this time he's going flatting and we won't see so much of him this year. He will probably pop home occasionally but not every weekend like last year. Boohoo, I'm gonna miss him so much.

4 comments:

Penny said...

Liking that lace! And those circly things.

Am having minor hyperventilations about Lesley's challenge but will get over it I am sure!!! LOL!

Lara said...

cool kit layouts! I wonder if he'll need some washing done every couple of weeks...

Siany said...

oooh they look fabbo!!

sylvia said...

Love the stuff you made with the kits, Leanne! Mine haven't arrived yet, can't wait to start playing!
Take care!