Saturday, September 01, 2007

More Scrapjacked layouts and the latest NZ Dare

This was my Nisa jack for Scrapjacked and I was so rapt to have it chosen in the favourites.



The latest NZ Dare is a 1,2,3,4 challenge from Andrea. I've used one piece of Crate p/p, 2 rub ons at the top of the photo (American Crafts and BG), 3 pieces of material and 4 embellies (star brads). I found the photo in the garage while cleaning it out last weekend. I actually found heaps of my old treasures buried away in there.
So at the moment Scrapjacked are having a grandjack to scrap 3 former members of the Effers all at once. Here are my Ashley jack above and my Missy jack below. So much fun!! Check out the originals here.

I bought a Lomo Fisheye camera on Trademe recently and it is so much fun to play with, not a serious camera, more for fun, but cool. Of course it's a film camera so can't share any photos yet. Am going to use some of them on my AmberNichole jack. I'm also looking out for a Polaroid camera. You can do cool as image transfers with the photos and I think it could be heaps of fun when you're with a bunch of friends.

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Yay you got some scrapping done! Love the cupcake layout, makes me feel hungry though :-)

Tracey and Adrian said...

These are all fantastic! I don't know how you do it. Working hard and Scrapping!!! Gorgeous

wendy smedley said...

Love the cupcakes!