Saturday, March 31, 2007

Street Art dare and more

I finally did my Street Art dare layout. I was determined to find the inspiration I needed and sure enough driving into Pukekohe one day I found it. On a building on the edge of the Pukekohe racecourse. I drove past it and you know how that light bulb goes off in your head and you know just what to do, well I spun around because luckily I had my camera in the car and snapped it. How cool is this graffiti, just the right word for my page title.

And you know how I said I was keeping up with Emily's Deck of Cards Art Journal, well not anymore, I'm way behind. Here are the next few up to Week 7 - oops better hurry up and catch up. I think I'm about 5 weeks behind.

Week 5 - Use some ephemera from your week
Week 6 - Love, Love, Love

Week 7 - Shoes - there is always a story

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the ric-rac frame Lianne.
I'm doing the playing card art journal challenge too ... but no way am I keeping up (or catching up)! LOL I usually post something on a Thursday.
Great to see you yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Love the lo and your cards Lianne. Funny about you spinning around in your car to take a photo of the grafiti!

Rach H said...

love your take on the Street Art dare...........just couldn't get my head around that one!
your card art journal is going to be fantastic when its done :)