Tuesday, December 19, 2006

How's the crazy seaon going for everyone? I've been out shopping the last 2 days. Of course I left it all till the last minute. Wasn't as bad as I thought though.

Went out to dinner last night in Skycity for my birthday, which is actually on Thursday. Check out the amazing birthday cake Mum got me. Mmmmmm it's soooo yummy. The topping is meringuey stuff and the cake part, OMG, it's like a trifley, cheesecakey thing with boysenberries too. It's so divine. I've never had anything like it before.

After dinner we went and took some city photos. I love city shots. Here's a couple. I have to admit a lot of them were out of focus cause I was trying to snap them quickly, dammit. Emma took this one. Hey we got the Billabong sign in too LOL.

Loving the Skytower one with the cool pink sky behind.
The FAM.

So yeah that's about it.

12 comments:

Donna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Thursday!! Hope the day treats you really well! Your cake looks amazing -mmmm.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday for Thursday Lianne. Wow that cake looks stunning, and you made my mouther water as you described it. Lovely photos BTW.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday for Thursday Lianne! love the sound of that cake. mouth-watering!!

Tracy said...

Wow cool photo's Lianne, that cake looks amazing!!! Happy Birthday for Thursday, enjoy your day!!

Creative Options said...

Happy birthday for tomorrow Lianne, hope you have a wonderful day.
Your cake looked absolutely delicious!

Penny said...

Yummy cake! Looks like it's glowing from within :)

Yolande said...

HIP HIP HORRAY its nearly your birthday. What a yummy cake!

Mel said...

Happy birthday - I so love seeing people celebrate birthdays and special occassions. It's so important

Unknown said...

What a yummy looking cake. Happy birthday Lianne,.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Lianne!!!!!
Have an awesome Christmas.
See you on the 30th.

Hugs
M

Lara said...

happy birthday!

love the pics - takes me back 4 years to when dh worked at Sky City!

Ali said...

Hi Lianne, just checking out your blog (See SOMEONE does check it). Happy Birthday for last year Lol!