... and over the week I've thought of so many things I could say but I just didn't find the time.
1. Check out the Scrapcamp blog for a change of venue. Scrapcamp is now at Rotorua. Nothing else has changed, same price, same classes etc etc, just a venue change. We went there last time and had a ball. So an awesome time is guaranteed.
2. Crocs - A friend ordered 2 pairs for me from the US over a year ago (pink and brown) and now I see they are here in NZ and in The Warehouse of all places and also in Stirling Sports. So here's your chance people, if you haven't already, run and get some. They are the most comfortable shoes in the world. I worked every day last week and wore them every day and I never once got sore feet as I usually do. Lynda came in the shop the other day and she was wearing some and when I visited Nic the other day she was wearing some.They are great and cool colours too. You can even get little kid ones I've heard.
3. Acrylic Nails - I had them done for the first time ever in the holidays as a treat. Emma had her braces off and while we waited for her retainers we went and had our nails done. Who can scrapbook with these things. It takes me forever to peel the back off a photo split. And my Mum said ' Oh Lianne, they really don't suit you'. So tell me who else has them or has had them and do you love them or hate them. Any tips would be good too.
4. While you're at Nic's blog she is doing draws all this week for Q & Co brads so you can enter this competition.
5. Check out the NZ Dare blog for some cool orange themed layouts.
6. And lastly, thanks heaps for all your congratulations on my Up2Scrap ET spot.
Happy scrapping without acrylic nails LOL.