Friday, May 05, 2006

Soooo tiiirrreeddddd

A whole week since I last blogged. I'm so tired from working every day this week till 5.30 and learning heaps of new stuff. Not used to that. Next week I start just the 3 days from Wednesday which will be nice.
I also have a layout sitting waiting for the finishing touches on my desk. I hoped to share it by now, hopefully tomorrow morning before I head off for a day of scrapping with friends. BRING IT ON.
Anyway my first week at work started out a bit stressful, there was so much to learn, eeekkk, but I got a bit of a hand on it by today. Still so much to learn, I didn't realise, but I'll get there.

Anyway just wanted to say hi and thanks for checking my blog.
Catch ya tomorrow maybe.

P.S. Can't wait for Scrapcamp. Yeehaa.

2 comments:

Delys said...

Its one of the most stressful times I reckon...learning a new job! Glad you have survived it and woohoo on scrapping with friends this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the first week Lianne, enjoy your day relaxing tomorrow.