Friday, June 01, 2012

Photo A Day June

OK I am going to seriously try and do it this month. Have been meaning to the last 2 months. And lucky it's the 1st today and I remembered. I've put it on the wall in front of me beside the computer so I can't forget. This is where you get the challenge from if you are interested Photo A Day @ Fat Mum Slim.
Todays prompt is 'morning'. I went for a walk this morning. This is me walking to the beach.
 And what a glorious day today. The beach is beautiful. Excuse my finger in the corner.
I made my first Dreamcatcher, just out of a tree branch, jute string, a feather I found and a bead. I think its kinda rustic looking and funky. I love it. Here's some instructions.
Iphone app - Instagram
Found this quote.
'Every day look for Inspiration and Beauty'.
Here's to that.

No comments: