Friday, November 24, 2006

WOW that was a great weekend. Sorry I haven't updated my blog. I've been so tired and working and spending time with the family. I haven't had a chance to make the photos smaller to put on my blog yet either. Will get to it though. Will also update the Scrapcamp blog later too. We had a great time and it seems that everyone who came did too.

Off to the Maori surfing Nationals this weekend in Raglan. James is competing; so looking forward to just sitting around and watching that. I love it, watching these awesome surfers manouvering their way around the waves. So clever I tell you. Wish I could do it.

Recent cool movies I've seen:
In Her Shoes - tissues material
The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - strange but very interesting.

Might have some photos ready this afternoon.
Laters.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Enjoy the surfing Lianne. Thanks so much for a cool time at scrapcamp. I loved both class projects and thought you and Yolande did an amazing job.....again.