Saturday, August 19, 2006

The baddest blogger

I really need to update more often. Had a great time last night at an online crop. So cool chatting and I got a layout done. Michelle C I scraplifted you.

My Elsie book arrived today. What an awesome book. Thanks Trina for organising that. Check out pics of Trina's little man. So cute.

How's everyone going with their Dares. Come on guys, get scrapping and send 'em in.

I'm in love with the new Basic Grey Romani. Can't wait to get my hands on that shizz.

Might be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think a few days off from blogging is good for the soul lol. I have ordered a few bits from the BG Romani. I cant wait to play with it. I have been umming and ahhing over the Elsie book, is it really really realy good?? lol I am trying to justify buying yet another scrapping book :-)