Monday, December 16, 2013

Journal Your Christmas

Days 11, 12, 13 & 14 all rolled into one

A bit last minute but I'm doing it. I'm making my cards, I'm making my wrapping paper, I'm making some handmade gifts. It's all fun and all part of building the Christmas spirit.
I want to enjoy Christmas, if you think about it in our whole lifetime we don't get many occasions like Christmas so we want to enjoy, love and be happy at Christmas. Make a big fuss, go to the extreme if you can. I LOVE Christmas. 
I remember always coming home for Christmas. If we lived away from the family we would always come home. It was so exciting to arrive home and everyone was happy to see us. The kids were so excited. It's the holidays, its summer, no White Christmas here. Just sun, sand and surf and drinking, eating and being merry. One year we couldn't come home but we spent it with friends in Gisborne. That was a fun Christmas too. At least we could still spend it with people we love. When I was a kid we always went to Nana's and Grandma's for Christmas. I loved being with the family and all my cousins. 
Christmas Day is about family.
Happy Family Time.

No comments: